*Note: This class may be taken back to back with Level 3a, Advanced Reiki Training
This class is for those who not only want to teach Reiki but for those who just want to experience healing on a deeper level.
During a two day Reiki Master Teacher certification class, you will:
- be guided through four meditations, including a modified Taoist Microcosmic Orbit Meditation to open and clear the chakras and create a clear pathway for higher frequency energies;
- learn about two Tibetan Reiki symbols which are used to pass attunements and intensify your healing work;
- be introduced to an ancient healing and mediation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years;
- learn about and practice the Hui Yin exercise;
- receive the complete Master Teacher attunement;
- learn about and practice the Violet Breath for use during the passing of attunements;
- learn and practice giving a complete Healing Attunement to yourself and others;
- be given the opportunity to give and receive a healing session using the Usui Master symbol;
- learn and practice how to pass all levels of Reiki Attunements to others (both the Usui/Tibetan and Traditional Usui Method);
- learn about and discuss the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master;
- be given ample opportunity to ask questions and receive valuable information on how to organize and set up your own Reiki classes;
- receive a class manual which summarizes the information covered in class;
- receive a certificate of Reiki Master completion.
Pre-requisites: Reiki Level 1, 2, and 3a
Note: If you have not studied with me, be prepared to show me the certificate you received when you took your ART level (3a) class.
Classes are offered over a weekend (9:30-5:30PM), Saturday and Sunday. Must attend both classes.